As seen in the fine dining restaurant movie 'Burnt'
The design has been finalised with the input from professional chefs that require portability or have limited kitchen space. This high quality immersion circulator can be fitted in seconds to a standard stainless or polycarbonate gastronomy tank or round, straight-sided circular pot with a diameter of 30 cm or more (minimum depth 15 cm) and maximum volume of approximately 56 litres. This covers most common stock pot sizes. When not in use, the immersion circulator can be easily stored away taking up little space.
- Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C.
- Integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours.
- Audio/visual notification at the end of the set period.
- The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- The heater and stirrer mechanism are completely surrounded by a stainless steel cage which prevents pouches coming into contact with them.
- The stirring propeller is manufactured from stainless steel and therefore virtually unbreakable.
- The cage can be quickly removed to assist cleaning.
- If the water drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being immersed in water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and both heater and stirrer are immobilised.
- The clever clamping method eliminates the risk of the unit being inadvertently dropped into water.
- The circulator can be easily carried around using the sturdy trade mark ‘orange handle’.
- Allow 90 mm at rear of unit for mains cable/ventilation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.